cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless Phone

dinesh.purohit
Level 1
Level 1

We have the SSID broadcasting and we can connect to it. However once the 7925 new phone connects to call manager the wireless phone signal gone. Even if we just try to make a change  changing the 802.11 option from auto-a to auto-b/g and hit save. The phone will default firmware with manufacture T8. Based on that we upgraded the firmware phone to  firmware 1.4.6.3 not works then, i tried another firmware upgraded the phone cmterm-7925-sccp.1-4-8-4.k3.cop.sgn. while upgrading signal alright, once upgradation done signal lost..

Kindly Suggest

6 Replies 6

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Describe the WLAN network.

Will share you the screen shot, as of now i can just describe you wireless controller connected to Switch & access switch connected to APs. Wireless controller wep with 40 bytes ASCII  key authentication using. We select radio policy all on WLAN..

Also I tried with 802.11 b/g... 

I want to add one point, old phone which are running on 1.3.3 all fine. They have manufacture i believe T2 by default. 

This new 7925 Phone purchase, got default manufacture firmware T8.

Pls suggest.

I want to add one point, old phone which are running on 1.3.3 all fine. They have manufacture i believe T2 by default. 

This new 7925 Phone purchase, got default manufacture firmware T8.

The phone must, at a minimum, run 1.4(3) firmware.  1.4(7) is recommended.

Below are the firmware tried :-

CP7925G-1.4.8.4

CP7925G-1.4.7.3.LOADS

CP7925G-1.4.6.3.LOADS

Still having same issue.

QoS value set as ‘Silver’changed it to Platinum(voice) and the phones were able to connect and remain stable.. Its working now.

You are correct!!  I just had the same problem and after changing the QoS to Platinum, they connect and register.  Thanks