IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,   I have some questions for CUCM Licenses   I want to order CUWL license for the new users on existing BE6K, what part number I have to use ??If I am ordering a new CUCM BE7K then what part number I have to use for ordering licensesIf I...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   This was working on an ISR but appears to not work now.   I am using a Soft phone on a 4g connected Mobile to register to my router on TCP 5060, the SIP-UA says its active.   The router also has ZBF enable, but with it on or off the problem...

dastrix80 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have following call flow: Fax server-(SIP)-CUCM-(SIP)-Gateway-(ISDN)-Provider   Fax server sent a Re-Invite with T38 SDP parameter   X-OfMa-IpMediaChannel: 310dacb178be4fd090e72ff995680f46 v=0 o=OfficeMasterDirectSIP 36494611 36494612 IN IP4 10...

Ali Amir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   my question is this: I have a cucm 9.x that manages all my voip communication and at some point I need to keep communication if cucm falls so I configured the SRST in a 2911 that manages 3 sites: A, B and CMy surprise is that when I...

I am trying to design a CME/CUE solution using a 4331 ISR. I'm starting with the UC bundle ISR4331-V/K9 and I've added the FXS and FXO NIMs I need.   I'm having trouble finding out what I need to order for CUE. I understand that CUE in this environme...

Hi Experts,   My sip Phones do not fallback to Call Manager and stay register with Survivable Remote Site Telephony.  It seem to be the bugg CSCvd03500. I would like to upgrade the phone to the latest version 12.   I have never upgraded ip phone with...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.  On CUCM 11.5 I would like to achieve restricted calls to specific few DN /be access from specific DN. Is there a way to restrict who can dial a specific extension? Example: like "P.A (A) and The Boss. (B) " So "B", can be get calls from only...

abdallahm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes