IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support,   I have cisco call amnger ver 12 with Cisco 4300 voice gateway, i need to configure cisco voice gateway for that am looking configuration guide. We have sip line from local ISP. can you help me to share the require configuration which ...

Folks,            I am a bit confused about the following statement from CAT 9300 QOS guide.   Note that the default trust mode for a port is DSCP based. The trust mode ‘falls back’ to CoS if the incoming packet is a pure Layer 2 packet.   what is cl...

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert, I am wondering if it is possible to configure a tranformation as explained below.     USER A's DN is 500 and it's PSTN number is 20430000. I want know if it is possible to configure a transformation so that if USER B  ( DN 501) rather than...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have CUC 11.5 with a Single Inbox Feature configure, so when user receives voicemail it's get synced to his Outlook.  Do you know if it's possible to forward the copy of those voicemails to another user? Not manually of course. ))   Basic...