Views
Helpful
Replies

XML string on 9951 phone for Helios 2n entry

davidfield
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

I have a Helios 2n panel which is working well on CUCME.  MY only issue is we have setup an XML string to be able to allocate a button on the 9951 to trigger a gate release.  All works fine until you reboot.  The string has a ? in it and as such on reboot it treats it as a help.

voice register template  1

url-button 1 http://10.117.101.10/enu/lockstate.xml.p?lock1state=1 GRV Gate

Can anyone advise how to enable the ? to be entered in the string as the config is loaded?   We've tried ^v (ctl V) but to luck.

Kindest Regards

David

4 Replies 4

davidfield
Level 3
Level 3

Does anyone have any idea on how to enter the Ascii character decimal or hex for ? (question mark)

Hello All,

Anyone got any idea on this?  Still can't work out how to enter a ascii character command in the config file to paste to the router.  Both in the Dyndns and XML string I have this problem for the "?" character.

Regards

David

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The only way is typing ^V before the special character. If that doesn't work, there is a bug.

Hi paolo,

I need to be able to use the ASCII string in the config and not ^V. The issue is that when the router reboots the ? That was in the config stops the XML string from completing
Regards
David

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: