cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Zoom API Connector - HTTP Feedback Connectivity Problems

Brian.Lopez
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the following error while trying (unsuccessfully) to use the Zoom Enhanced API connector to synchronize mute state on endpoint and zoom meeting. 

HTTP Feedback Connectivity Problems

The HTTP Feedback for slot 4 can not be delivered. There might be a problem with connectivity to the remote server.

Can someone help me out with why I might be getting this error and how to resolve it?

Cisco RoomKit Plus - ce 9.15.3.18 fd1dd3b86f9 2021-05-18

Thx!

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hi,

I think, you are in the wrong forum.

As this is a Cisco forum and your question isn't directly related to a Cisco product, rather then related to a Zoom API, you should ask this question in a Zoom forum.

We are working with Zoom TAC support on a daily basis trying to resolve issues with the connector product. The general consensus is that the error and non-function of the API connector is due to network connectivity. Our infrastructure; codecs, switches, expressways, etc. are all cisco products, and the error was being generated by a Cisco Roomkit Plus. I'm just curious if this error is common and specifically what is causing it so I can get with my networking/firewall team to hopefully clear up the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: