Views
Helpful
Replies

IPv6 Not working with mobile

aprasad11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to deploy IPv6 through a WIFI, my computers are able to connect and DNS64/NAT64 is working fine with computer wifi adaptor but not working with my mobile device.

With only enabling IPv6 in router my fone gets IPv6 address but then WIFI adaptor  keeps on connecting  and am not able to ping my fone IPv6 address  from route view server but as soon as I enable IPv4 my fones IPv6 address is accessible from route view server. When I remove IPv4 gateway from router phones IPv6 address is pingable from route view server but when I disconnect wifi and connect it just keeps on connecting with only IPv6 address but not able to ping this IPv6 address from route view server.

Did anyone face issues with IPv6 deployment for mobile fones through WIFI?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

As per my knowledge, some Apple and Andriod versions are not supported to the NAT64. There is some extra workaround on the device. Here is the Apple guide for the same

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/NetworkingInternetWeb/Conceptual/NetworkingOverview/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition.html

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution if this comment will help you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Deepak Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

As per my knowledge, some Apple and Andriod versions are not supported to the NAT64. There is some extra workaround on the device. Here is the Apple guide for the same

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/NetworkingInternetWeb/Conceptual/NetworkingOverview/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition.html

Regards,

Deepak Kumar

Regards,
Deepak Kumar,
Don't forget to vote and accept the solution if this comment will help you!