Views
Helpful
Replies

MediaSense API HttpWebRequest Problem

Gozde Kumasoglu
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

We installed Mediasense 10.5 in our test environment. I try to send an HttpWebRequest from a .net client code that i wrote (the url  is  "https://SERVER-IP:8440/ora/authenticationService/authentication/signIn" and using localhost as the server)  to MediaSense API. I get the the following error:

"The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel."

I searched for it some, they say it is a certificate problem, but i couldn't figure out how to regenerate MediaSense certificates since Mediasense didn't ask for any certificates during the installation.

What might be the cause of the problem? If it is the certificates, how to regenerate them?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

ricr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kumasoglu,

we are looking into this if its due to Certificates only or some other issue.

Can you please share the value of content-type and request parameters of signIn request you are trying to hit?

Regards

Richa

Hi Kumasoglu

Also MediaSense will not ask for certificates during installation .We have to add them to cacert store manually . For .net code client code , you have to download the certificates by opening MediaSense URl in browser and then has to import those certificates to .net cacert store.

Can you please trying adding certificates manually and then try to hit signIn API.

Regards

Richa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: