cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Unable to parse URL.

I have seen a lot of discussions of this problem on the internet but I couldn't find a solution that would work for me so far.

I'm writing a php script that would create a line. 

The commented section is what I used and it didn't work. And I've changed personal info in the code of course.

<?php
/*
ini_set('soap.wsdl_cache_enabled',0);
ini_set('soap.wsdl_cache_ttl',0);
$options = [
    'cache_wsdl'=> WSDL_CACHE_NONE,
    'trace'=> 1,
    'stream_context' => stream_context_create(
        [
            'ssl' => [
                'verify_peer'       => false,
                'verify_peer_name'  => false,
                'allow_self_signed' => true
            ]
        ]
    )
];
*/
$hostname = '10.10.10.10';
$SCHEMA = "C:/.../schema/10.5/AXLAPI.wsdl";
$client = new SoapClient($SCHEMA,
            array(
			$options,
		'trace'=>true,
                  'exceptions'=>true,              
                  'login'=>'User',
                  'password'=>'123',
                 ));

$client->__setLocation('C:/.../schema/10.5/AXLAPI.wsdl'); 
 */
$config = array("line"=>
	array(
        "pattern"=>"111111",
		"description"=>"Operator",
		"usage"=>"Device",
		"routePartitionName"=>"Internal",
		"callForwardAll"=>array("callingSearchSpaceName"=>"Internal",
			"destination"=>"101010"),
		"callPickupGroupName"=>"Internal",
		"alertingName"=>"Оператор",
		"asciiAlertingName"=>"Operator",
		"allowCtiControlFlag"=>"true"
		)
                    );
$response = $client->addLine($config);
print_r($response);

I'm getting this error when I try to run it: "Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTTP] Unable to parse URL in C:\...\index.php:66 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__doRequest('<?xml version="...', 'C:/xampp/htdocs...', 'CUCM:DB ver=10....', 1, false) #1 C:\...\index.php(66): SoapClient->__call('getPhone', Array) #2 {main} thrown in C:\...\index.php" on this line:

$response = $client->addLine($config);

I tried to use getPhone function (it's an example from AXL documentation) just to check if it would work:

$hostname = '10.10.10.10'; 
$client = new SoapClient($SCHEMA,
array(
$options,
'trace'=>true,
'exceptions'=>true,
'login'=>'User',
'password'=>'123',
)); $client->__setLocation('C:/.../AXLAPI.wsdl'); $payload = array( "name"=>"11111", "returnedTags"=>array("name"=>"", "description"=>"", "product"=>"", "class"=>"", "protocol"=>"" ) ); $response = $client->getPhone($payload);

It failed again with the same message on $response = $client->getPhone($payload); line.

I really don't know what to do now because I tried so many solutions already but they didn't help.

4 Replies 4

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm just lobbing spitballs here (that is, I haven't looked deeply into this, just taking a wild guess).

I'm not certain that is a problem, but I wouldn't do that. Instead, go to the folder where your PHP application exists and point to the AXLAPI files like this:

$SCHEMA = ".\..\..\schema\10.5\AXLAPI.wsdl"

Notice I left out "C:" and used backslashes not slashes. That's because I assume you're running Windows. And Windows doesn't understand "...", which is why I just used 2 dots twice. There's no need to include C: unless your PHP files are on another drive, in which case that path shouldn't work.

Now, if your PHP is on drive C:, it's possible PHP makes up for these things and your $SCHEMA reference is just fine. I haven't tested it, yet. The above is simply how I'd approach it by default.

Also, open a CMD window, go to your PHP file's directory, and then cd .\..\..\schema\10.5 and make sure all 3 AXLAPI files are there.

Now the path  is being read incorrectly and I'm getting this message: "Uncaught SoapFault exception: [WSDL] SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from '\schema.5\AXLAPI.wsdl'"

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I forgot to mention, the post I made also applies to:

$client->__setLocation('C:/.../AXLAPI.wsdl'); 

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think __setLocation() should be for providing the URL of the AXL service endpoint, e.g.: https://cucmhost:8443/axl/

See this set of AXL+PHP samples: https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/axl-php-samples