cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

updateRemoteDestination request problem with attributes isMobilePhone and enableMobileConnect in 10.0 and later release

jdrinkwater
Level 1
Level 1

updateRemoteDestination request problem with attributes isMobilePhone and enableMobileConnect in 10.0 and later release

I am having problem setting the fields using the following request. Looks like the fields are not setting in the database when you use AXL request. Is this a problem for anyone?

<axl:updateRemoteDestination xmlns:axl="http://www.cisco.com/AXL/API/10.0">

<destination>222</destination>

<isMobilePhone>false</isMobilePhone>

<enableMobileConnect>false</enableMobileConnect>

</axl:updateRemoteDestination>

Thanks,

Jung

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the answer!!

When I add the tag <enableUnifiedMobility> it does the values. When I issue getRemoteDestination request, I don't see this tag. How do I know the current state of this tag? Or is this value derived from other tags. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Jung

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jung,

It should probably be giving you an error message (I don't get one either), but you need to add this tag (which is the category tag in the Web UI):

<enableUnifiedMobility>true</enableUnifiedMobility>

Then it will set both isMobilePhone and enableMobileConnect to false for you.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the answer!!

When I add the tag <enableUnifiedMobility> it does the values. When I issue getRemoteDestination request, I don't see this tag. How do I know the current state of this tag? Or is this value derived from other tags. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Jung

Hi Jung,

Yes, you'd think it would be one of the getRemoteDestination tags, but it's not.  I don't know the minds of the developers, but I suspect it's taken for granted if isMobilePhone and/or enableMobileConnect are true, since these two settings only matter if enableUnifiedMobility is also set to true.  Perhaps you're right that it's derived, then.

I'll ping the developers on this and see if they need to add that tag to getRemoteDestination. 

Thanks Nick as always!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: