cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

where is callforward all and secondary css for fwdall in the database?

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

I need to bulk load cfwd settings.. unfortunately, the list operation for DNs does not support these tags, so I have to look it up using SQL. I thought I had it, but turns out I was looking at the CSS of the DN proper, not the FWD ALL CSS. The DN is in the NumPlan table, which has a bunch of fkcallingsearchspace_ entries that I can map to the other cfwd settings (busy, busy internal, no answer, no answer int, etc) but for the life of me I can't seem to find the one for forward all. Even if I extract the entire record for the DN I'm looking at, I'm unable to find the pkid of the CSS I've associated as Forward All css.

I also checked the devicenumplanmap table just in case, but it's not there either.

What am I missing here?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
6 Replies 6

Jonathan Els
Level 5
Level 5

Looks like you need a join on callforwarddynamic for this...

Thanks.. I know it would be in some other table, just couldn't point my finger on it.

It's not obvious at all   Why the split from the rest?  Strange...

Great blog series link

Just a bit of background re the *dynamic tables:

- These tables generally support features that drive high-volume transactions, usually user driven features

- The data is de-normalized from the other tables for performance/indexing reasons

- These tables are bi-directionally replicated (most CUCM tables are replicated only from Pub->Sub), so that during times when the Sub may lose connection to the Pub, feature changes made by users (such as CFWD) are persisted on the Sub, and then replicated up to the Pub on eventual reconnection

Aha!  Makes perfect sense.  I should have thought of this.  Thank you for weighing in here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: