Views
Helpful
Replies

ADSL Acess to MPLS VPN

bassomoserge
Level 1
Level 1

Good day Dear All

I work for an ISP and i want to setup a mpls vpn solution for our customer. We use use Cisco router everywhere and we our Client CPE are form other vendors.

This is my problem

1- I want to setup a cisco 7200 router as BRAS so that our customer can authenticate using PPPoE .  Can you please help me to set up router so that our customer CPE can terminate thier PPPOe session and authenticate.

2- We want to set up VPN MPLS for these client without deploying a router at customer site. We want to do this using VCI/VPI for each client. Can anybody help

bassomo@gmail.com

tx

2 Replies 2

yashfaqu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Serge,

I believe you will need Cisco SE to develop the complete solution for this, but if you want to do it by yourself, you will have to go through the following document.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t13/feature/guide/ftvrfaaa.html

In the End your configurations would be like this:

ip vrf A

ip vrf B

int lo100

ip vrf forwarding A

ip address .....

int lo101

ip vrf forwarding B

ip address .....

!

int virtual-template1

no ip address

no peer default ip address

ppp authentication chap pap ..

!

ip local pool A-pool group A

ip local pool B-pool group B

a Radius profile for a user would then include

Cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config#1=ip vrf forwarding A"

Cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config#2=ip unnumbered lo100"

Cisco-avpair = "ip:addr-pool=A"

Hi Serge

Are you looking for a solution to provide DSL Services to End Customers with using MPLS VPN as Transport so that the CPEs can terminate their PPPoE sessions on the BRAS over the MPLS VPN ?

When you say you want to provide MPLS VPN Services to your customers without using Routers at their end and to utilize VCI/VPI then does it mean that you want to provide MPLS VPN Services to your existing DSL Customers ?

Thanks & Regards

Vaibhava Varma