MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can a service provider remark CoS on customer traffic in a Point to point Layer 2 EoMPLS link ? Specially as we are going to encrypt the link via L2 encryptors on both ends, the service provider will have no visibility of our original frame until fra...

siddiqirf by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

COS

Hi Experts,Can someone help me to configure COS in MPLS link.Regards,MK

Not sure why i am getting this error and my vpnv4 route is being blocked...*Mar  1 02:35:21.239: BGP(2): 150.1.1.1 rcvd UPDATE w/ attr: nexthop 150.1.1.1,origin i, localpref 100, metric 0*Mar  1 02:35:21.247: BGP(2): 150.1.1.1 rcvd 150.1.1.1:1:10.1.1...

HiI have a L3 VPN customer that has a requirement to multicast 1500 byte packets unfragmented across our MPLS network. I have configured:PIM-SSM in the coreMTU of all MPLS enabled links is 1536IP MTU of all MPLS enabled links is 1500MTU of PE-CE link...

leedavies by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there are any specific performance limitations given the following:Catalyst 6500 with Supervisor 7206708 linecardConfigured as a MPLS PE using SXI softwaremulticast VPN (standard service provider setup, with multicast enabled mpls...

Hello everyone, is the first time that I write to circumvent this forum I hope to do a bad impression I write because I have some trouble with MPLS me explain: The azieda where I work has an MPLS between two remote sites, the aim is to create a copy...

spider_na by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i am new to mpls and pseudowire stuff. what are pseudowires and why do we need it.i read rfcs', i understand it emulates the essential attributes of service, but i fail to understand the need for it. and how do we emulate it and why do we need to ...

Hi all,This is probably a very easy question to answer but I'm sat here confusing myself! If you have a single link from the PE box to the CE box but this one customer will need different VRFs per department, what would be the best way of setting thi...

Aileron88 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to configure some cs2821 with MPLS PE and vrf select based on PBR.interface GigabitEthernet0/1.2 description ** Customer ** encapsulation dot1Q 2 ip vrf forwarding cust ip address 10.10.2.1 255.255.255.252 ip policy route-map cust-pbr!route-ma...

sbrobak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have IOS based PE R1, R3 is another PE side in different autonomous system:R1#sh bgp ipv4 mdt all BGP table version is 18, local router ID is 10.10.10.1Status codes: s suppressed, d damped, h history, * valid, > best, i - internal,        ...

Hello,at between 2 CPE routers there are 4 routers from an MPLS Backbone. The total distance should be around 10000 Km. I need some reference values for the acceptable RTT between the two endpoints. Is there any reference table or Doc. describing it ...

f-cagica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors