Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I'm currently having issues testing OCSP servers for certificate validation on ACS 5.4. Server team claims everything is fine on their side, but all attempts result in the following error:12562  OCSP server response is invalidI've already...

Can we get the information located in the TechZone link below updated (if needed) for ISE 2.x and posted to the community?  Customer was looking for this type of information and did not have access to the TechZone article.https://techzone.cisco.com/t...

joconley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a situation that we are trying to get a handle on, so I thought I'd post here.  We are running ISE 2.1 patch 3 and or common switches are 3850s running 03.07.04E.  We have six PSNs, and two masters and loggers.  Two of the PSNs are dedicated ...

Hello experts, I am trying to upgrade the ISE version from 1.3 to 2.1. 1. download the new ise version "ise-upgradebundle-1.3.x-and-1.4.x-to-2.1.0.474.x86_64_old.tar.gz" did the MD5 checksum and its showing diff then  what cisco mentioned.... Cisco ...

Hi all,does someone know if it is possible to validate AnyConnect Identity Extensions (like device ID) against an external DB? I know it's possible by using ASA DAP, but customer would like to do it centrally on ISE. Could not find a way (tried to do...