Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NX-OS ACS Version

Hi.We have ACS 4.2 for our existing IOS routers mainly 7600....We have just integrated Nexus switches.What is the appropriate ACS version/appliance that will support both the existing IOS routers and new NX-OS switches?thanks

ar by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! acs-5.3.0.40-B.839

i am facing difficulty to understand the meaninig of attribute value pair which i found in TACAS AAA authentication log.i came to know about the format used in the log file but attribute=value pairs are not much clear to me.i try to search on them bu...

Can anyone confirm if the Tacacs 5.3 has the ability to back up (and possibly restore) router, switch, and firewall configurations?Besides allowing or disallowing access, what else can this device do?          

Hi I have dot1x authorization policy on my ISE server, whith result few statements in DACLDevice Authorize successfull, DACL is pushing to switchCurrent configuration : 484 bytes!interface FastEthernet0/4 switchport access vlan 84 switchport mode acc...

Using freeradius2-2.1.12. I need to setup read-write access for both Cisco NX-OS and IOS devices. I did the following, DEFAULT Group == operator-rw, Auth-Type = System         Service-Type = NAS-Prompt-User,         cisco-avpair := "shell:roles*\"net...

Hello, I 've a very hard time trying to debug some rejected connexions due to a lack of information within the logs.I'd like to know where to look to find out the condition or sub-conditon in an AuthZ policy that lead to a failed connexion.Best regar...

vrz rrr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I deployed an IPN to do posture assessments on VPN users. Right now I have no posture checks enabled and I have authorization happening with a "permit all" DACL, but I cannot pass traffic (no ping from VPN client to an internal resource).For the heck...

AJ Cruz by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes