Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to have a local user in ACS that is permitted to login to routers. I have TACACS with AD already working but cannot get a local user to work. I used to do this in ACS 4.x.I created a user in the internal identity store.I tried configuring a po...

Hi! Have anyone used a SMS OTP server connected to the Cisco ACS server? I.e. you give user+trigger pin when logon to a VPN client, wait for a SMS on your phone with a new OTP and be able to input that on the VPN client who have been waiting for this...

bjr by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to differentiate company asset & non company asset machines as both use same AD credentials but only difference is company asset is domain joined machines & non company asset only use AD credentials. We want to create different autho...

Hello all, I have a problem, I am using ACS 5.3 I have a two set of DeviceGroups (router & switch) and two set of users (G1,G2), here is my question, how can I achieve this:G1: can hace full access to DeviceGroup1 and DeviceGrup2 --> This workshere c...

cgarcia02 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I replaced an ACS certificate that had been installed as follows: 1. Generate CSR file and private key file, then send CSR to GeoTrust (Key length: 2048 and Digest to sign with SHA1)2. GeoTrust send me a certificate. Issued by "GeoTrust SSL CA".3...

wyr80 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering about CISCO ISE Licensing.I have 1000 devices license base/advanced, lets say I want to connect like 700 bridges to it, is there a way to make them static and/or use default network access (like ACS) ? so they don't eat up my licen...