Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have a certificate from GoDaddy and it contains:1st) Device2nd) Intermediate3rd) Root-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----blaablaablaaasdaas;dkjfa;sdkfj-----END CERTIFICATE----------BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfd-----END CERTIFICATE---...

Hi,I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to limite access to Cisco switch. I'm using AAA and radius for authentication.My goal is to create a user that will have only "enable" access (all the show commands, etc..). I would like to deny access...

Vinny by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, In our scenario, easy vpn users are being authenticated by acs 5.3 successfully. We have created seperate user group for these users. The issue is, these users are also able to access our routers using their username/password. I want to restr...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ACS 5.x applianceHow to back up ConfigWhat is best way, via TFTP? COPY Startup-config tftp:?COPY Running-config tftp:?I currently use Solarwinds CatTolls to back my Cisco Switches, can I use this for Cisco ACS also?Thanksdt

trangen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have few design questions regarding ISE v.1.0.4.573Do ISE 3395 gigabit ports support Link aggregation?  how can i utilize all 4 ports for uplink ?When doing a standalone HA setup of 2x3395, Is there a heartbeat link between the two ISE or they will...

I've looked through the posts and haven't found anything on this yet.We have 2 ACSs, 5.4, running on VMs.The ovas were initially deployed via the 5.3 image, then upgraded. The secondary had a storage problem over the weekend and the vm was not backed...

cmarva by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes