Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'm currently having an issue where specific vendor attributes from my Mikrotik NAS are not being logged int the Local accounting CSV.  I installed the VSA's and they show as an option under system/logging in which I choose to log this case "M...

mpenney by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how do i configure user authentication via TACACS on UCS 1.4 with ACS 5.2?  My TACACs connection works, and my user authentication is successful, but i can only get read-only rights.  I have tried several versions of "cisco-av-pair= role=admin" both ...

We have a group in TACACS ACS4.2.  I configure it can do show command. When logged, it can do show command some parameters, like show ip interface, but it cannot do show running-config. it says "command authorization failed". Any idea?thanks,Han

I have an ACS 5.1 server running on VMWare that I'm trying to upgrade to v5.3. When I run the application upgrade command it ran for 5 hrs then it ran out of virtual disk space. It then gets hung in a rebooting loop that I have do delete and restore ...

Tom Glass by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In order to restrict access to websites on our internal network, would we be able to put an ASA in front of the web server and force users to authenticate through the ASA and, once authenticated, allow only port 80 or 443 traffic for that use?  The A...

Can someone please confirm something for me. I have two NAC Managers configured in a failover set up and both are properly configured with a failover license. I need to add three new CAS server licenses to the CAM, however it looks like I can only ad...

t805986 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to use eap-ttls and ldap (not AD).  That isn't supported.So we want to go PEAP, but the only methods are PEAP-MSCHAP or PEAP-GTC.  Now the docs say PEAP-GTC supports ldap on the identity store.So is GTC simply GTC without a token card? (simpl...