Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Is it possible to create an LDAP database configuration and the related db group mapping via RDBMS on ACS windows version (Release 4.0(1) Build 27)?What I'm trying to do is maintaing the ACS configuration dynamically up to date with an externa...

leoni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509 with a Sup2/MSFC2 running in hybrid mode and I'm trying to use TACACS for authentication/accounting on both the SP and MSFC. For some reason, the MSFC and the ACS don't talk, but the SP works just fine.The MSFC config is as follows:aaa ...

Hello all,We are a recent addition to the ACS 4.0 crowd and had a concern about router/switch user authentication using AAA and ACS with an external database.We have several routers and switches working just fine with ACS using an external database (...

jphilope by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Group,I have Two ACS , the Primary ACS has the IP address 192.168.1.8 and the secondary ACS has the IP address 192.168.1.9I tried to forward the authentication requests to the secondary ACS to make sure that we have no problem in case the primar...

We?re running Cisco Secure ACS for network device authentication, authorization, and accounting in a multivendor environment. As you can probably suspect we?re have issues with the non-Cisco devices. The devices in question are a Marconi BXR-5000 mul...

dnewell24 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Basically we are planing to implement 802.1x in conjunction with a ACS appliance. The plan being that end user auth's it will allow access to certain areas of the network (specific VLAN's and specific ports, all of which are audited). My question ...