Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to create an authorization profile in ISE. My vlan for that profile is 50. When I try to add the Tag ID as 50 it is not allowing me to do so. The message I am getting is : “Tag ID should contain only numerical value and in the range 0-31....

Hello,If I need a Installation of ISE as VM in for a production enviroment. Which OVA file should I download?These are the licenses I have:R-ISE-VMS-K9=L-ISE-BSE-P2ISE-2.2.0.470-virtual-SNS3515-200.ova    --- ISE 2.2 OVA file - Virtual SNS-3515 200GB...

kamarale by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning Live cut over from ACS to ISE for more than 1000+ devices globally. Currently they are configured in ACS: TACACS for Router/Switch/ASAs, RADIUS for WLC/AP/VPNs.   The policy sets are all configured, Shared secret key are all matched bet...

j0liu001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any documentation around the variables that are usable within ISE for the url config / other parts of the portal.  I was able to find “&to=$mobilenumber$” and “&content=$message$” through forum posts, but was wondering if there is a compreh...

ryans2 by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,    Looking for confirmation on the following  - 1500 Network Devices that are managed by a team of 10.  - Use Radius to authenticate the user managing the network device. No TACACS today.    What is the minimum license required?   Also, wou...

I'm looking at multiple matrices in ISE for different TrustSec segments. Does anyone know the upper limit of matrices in ISE? Can I create 150 matrices without performance issues?    Thanks,   Rob 

Rob4 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured trustsec vlan enforcement on the Cat9300:    cts role-based sgt-map vlan-list 222 sgt 222    cts role-based enforcement    cts role-based enforcement vlan-list 222but the command "show cts role-based sgt-map all" shows nothing...

przemoa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I see that when configuring the posture policies, all the conditions that I specify will be evaluated based on AND operation. But, what if I want to specify condition based on OR operation? This is because I have a requirement, where I am che...

dgaikwad by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I am trying to add a repository in ISE2 to upgrade the ISE from version 2.2.0.470 to 2.4.I can successfully add the repository adding the host_key in the ISE secondary node. But when I do sh repository SFTP, I see the below error. isese...