Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,  I have a problem...I need to create a synchronize database betewen two serveur ISE (ISE1 Primary server and ISE2 secondary server). More precisely, i would like the identities  create on my ISE1 server to be automatically replicated to t...

Etlicher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi   i have a question:   i have a ISE cluster with 3 ISE server:       one PAN primary     one PAN second + Mnt + PSN     one PSN   now the the PSN node have a warning with repication stopped,i dont know how to check this problem   please help me   ...

1.png 511561719119174708.jpg

Are there any differences in the way the endpoint purge feature functions with respect to version 2.2 and 2.4? In 2.2P9 large endpoint groups of 10k+ seem to have difficulty sometimes. Wondering if they are improvements in 2.4.

skilpatr by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Why do devices that are unknown or that have no authorization policy constantly try to reauth every minute? Surely once they have failed & denied access a few times then you don't want them constantly sending radius requests. Is there a way ...

Hi Team,We have a query from customer about Endpoint Purge.This endpoint purge schedule is enabled by default. Cisco ISE, by default, deletes endpoints and registered devices that are older than 30 days from following link:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/u...

chbudima by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,   I'm following the guide to integrating ISE with Intune.    In the step of 'Export ISE System Certificate', I got stuck since my customer uses all CA signed certificates separated by Admin, Portal, EAP-Auth, pxgrid service.   Which one s...

Nate Zhang by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There, I'm using ISE 2.3 ERS APIs and from SDK, it says that we can do CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) with bulk operations. I can successfully create new network devices and read the status with the bulk operations. But I can't update them or...