Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Is this possible to do Guest url mapping using Cisco ISE. I need to  dynamically redirect urls that have a certain url structure, maintaining parts of the original URL in the destination URL. Original URL: https://10.64.67.92:8443/guestportal/gateway...

One ISE is available at 10.78.29.107.  As a root from PI instance, I can ping this ISE.    [root@pi-common-xxx ~]# ping 10.78.29.107 -c 4 PING 10.78.29.107 (10.78.29.107) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 10.78.29.107: icmp_seq=1 ttl=63 time=0.634 ...

kapkale by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I have an Oracle DB with Usernames and Password Hashes stored. I would like to configure ISE using ODBC to authenticate users using Oracle DB.   - Is ISE able to check credentials if Oracle has password hashes only ?  - ISE would calculate the...

gugonza2 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When and how often does the DNS profiler pull FQDN information?  I have a feeling it is only the first time it gets the IP address of the device which wouldn't be correct.  If ISE learns a new IP for the device it has to recheck the FQDN.  Can someon...

paul by Level 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Wish you a good day.  Im working on to create a dell specific profile  in Cisco ISE similar to HP,Brocade and upload  in cisco ISE. Need  guide  for following activities : 1.   Checklist if any to create a new vendor specific profile2. Downl...

Is there an option to export the randomly created guest tickets (hundreds of tickets) to an xls or csv file! There seems to be only an option to print out the summary of all tickets! I am also missing the feature to automatically print out each rando...

mailman by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, The following question is related to the RADIUS communication between an ASA and ISE for CoA:   I am working with a customer who has a requirement to combine authorization attributes from both ISE (posture requirements) and Radiator (VLAN ...