Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, i am implementing 2 new WLC 5520 with MAB authentication on a SSID. Once that the client join to the SSID i am get authentication portal but after success login, MAC is on the correct ISE endpoint but i am unable to connect to the SSID. Same ...

Resolved! Change MNT roles?

I have a TAC and they were wondering on swapping pri/sec mnt roles to see if it would fix the issue. My question he couldn't answer is will this cause a system reboot? I know if you change pri/sec admin both will restart at the same time. Just wonder...

Quick question for confirmation.Can pxgrid persona be deployed on a PSN that is also doing radius?  Or if it is deployed on PSN does it have to be dedicated pxgrid PSN and is not able to provide radius/profiling/device admin services?Thanks,-Dan

danhamil by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE and GDPR

Folks,With GDPR in the EU now, what impact does this have on ISE deployments doing AAA?  Anything that must be changed? configured differently?  Question is coming from a large multinational Insurance company.

kkaminsk by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,We have few questions on the ISE Health Check Node.Can we have ISE health check node in node group for redundancy ? Or How can we achieve redundancy for Health Check Nodes ??If we have only 1 health check node, does it monitor both prim...

shivaprasad by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE AD passive ID

Hi,We are positioning ISE Base for AD passive ID. Part of ISE passive ID on AD require some changes in AD. Upon checking on the documentation, the following is the requirementSet Permissions When AD User in the Domain Admin GroupRequired Permissions ...

wileong by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello guys !   Another question about ISE :-) I would like to return the endpoint group name as an Advanced attribute value on an authorization profile. The reason : several endpoint groups, each one corresponding to a VLAN name. I want each endpoint...

endpoints_attributes.png attribute_not_available.png

Hi All,   I have a customer having one SSID for guest access and another SSID for contractor access. He needs self registration for guest users and sponsored access for contractors. I implemented two portals for him, one for guest and one for contrac...