cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 3.0 Posture Lease not working

k.mohamed.c
Level 1
Level 1

I've set the posture lease to perform posture assessment every 10 days, also I've set cache last known posture state to 30 days

What happens is the any-connect do system scan (Posture) every time users login to their devices or when users switch to wireless from wired and vice versa.

I Opened case with Cisco technical assistance, before month ago, and there is no solution yet.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Not sure if there is a bug related to this.  However, it is definitely possible.  Use this: Bug Search (cisco.com)

I would suggest working with TAC on this and consider applying the latest ISE 3.0 patch to see if that fixes your issue: Software Download - Cisco Systems

I worked with TAC recently for this feature request: Bug Search (cisco.com)

Essentially the goal is to allow more granular configuration of posture settings.  Such as scan against certain groups and not scan against others.

Lastly, see here for more posture information: ISE Posture Prescriptive Deployment Guide - Cisco Community

Good luck & HTH!

View solution in original post

Thanks, the issue was bug (CSCvy94427) in Cisco ISE V2.7 & V3.0

when run EAP chaining protocol posture lease become not working.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Not sure if there is a bug related to this.  However, it is definitely possible.  Use this: Bug Search (cisco.com)

I would suggest working with TAC on this and consider applying the latest ISE 3.0 patch to see if that fixes your issue: Software Download - Cisco Systems

I worked with TAC recently for this feature request: Bug Search (cisco.com)

Essentially the goal is to allow more granular configuration of posture settings.  Such as scan against certain groups and not scan against others.

Lastly, see here for more posture information: ISE Posture Prescriptive Deployment Guide - Cisco Community

Good luck & HTH!

Thanks, the issue was bug (CSCvy94427) in Cisco ISE V2.7 & V3.0

when run EAP chaining protocol posture lease become not working.