cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.1 upgrade compliance module fails

John Vierra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm trying to upgrade to AnyConnectComplianceModuleWindows 3.6.10591.2. I choose it from the drop down under compliance module and press save. I then get a box at the top that says "Failure" but no other information. My OSX configuration updated fine. Anyone have an ideas on how to troubleshoot?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Likely this bug -- CSCva05994    ISE Anyconnect configuration issue with compliance module 3.6.10591.2

You should be able to upgrade now as it's resolved at our feed server last week.

Please remove what downloaded previously and re-download it as an agent resources from Cisco site.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

John, I've asked our AnyConnect and Compliance TMEs to respond to this.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Likely this bug -- CSCva05994    ISE Anyconnect configuration issue with compliance module 3.6.10591.2

You should be able to upgrade now as it's resolved at our feed server last week.

Please remove what downloaded previously and re-download it as an agent resources from Cisco site.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: