Helpful
Replies

ISE Mobility Base license expiration

epetyaks
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Team, good day !

Customer got old ISE mobility licenses: ISE-M-3YR-500

which will expire in a month or so. We cannot offer any mobility migrations now, as far as I understand.

Do Base licenses will expire also ? Should customer buy new base licenses ?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Surendra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I'm not sure if this is even possible to start with but would highly recommend you to check with Licensing team to see if they can split mobility license to base + plus + apex. If yes, you can possibly get the base license as base licenses are perpetual. However, to answer your question straight to the point, if they have expired mobility license, then yes, they need to get a base license somehow. Also, Mobility and base licenses cannot co-exist. They will have to get rid of mobility license which is about to expire and install a base license.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Surendra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I'm not sure if this is even possible to start with but would highly recommend you to check with Licensing team to see if they can split mobility license to base + plus + apex. If yes, you can possibly get the base license as base licenses are perpetual. However, to answer your question straight to the point, if they have expired mobility license, then yes, they need to get a base license somehow. Also, Mobility and base licenses cannot co-exist. They will have to get rid of mobility license which is about to expire and install a base license.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: