cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Cisco Employee

List of ISE 2.4 MDM Attributes for MS Intune Integration

Hi Team, 

Does someone have a pointer or a list of the supported MDM attributes I can work with in ISE 2.4 when we integrate with MS Intune?

I'm looking for similar information as it is shown in the ISE with SCCM integration document at https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/how-to-integrate-cisco-ise-with-microsoft-sccm-for-patch/ta-p/3725035

Basically I would like to understand which attributes I will have available to work with in conditions after integration with MS Intune MDM so I can prepare appropriate policies in the design document for my customer.

Thanks in advance

Thomas

Everyone's tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: List of ISE 2.4 MDM Attributes for MS Intune Integration

ISE is using the same MDM dictionary and attributes for all 3rd-party MDM vendors, even for MS SCCM. Thus, the same applies to Intune.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

ISE is using the same MDM dictionary and attributes for all 3rd-party MDM vendors, even for MS SCCM. Thus, the same applies to Intune.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Thanks for the prompt response Hsing-Tsu!
Cheers
Thomas