cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

login into sponsor portal with AD failed

kaushalparab
Level 1
Level 1

login into sponsor portal with AD failed ,  In report -  sponsor audit and login it shows failed reason as a  - NO_SPONSOR_GROUP_MEMBERSHIP.     But i have already assigned AD group into sponsor group where the admin belongs to and also the AD group has been added into AD -Groups field. 

can suggest what could should be done? 

when i created internal user with AD password then can able to login into sponsor portal but direct AD integration failed. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks ...already involved TAC ..lets see... :)

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi @kaushalparab 

i assume you have an identity source sequence that involves the correct AD join point(s) in which the user resides? 

Depending on the version of ISE (and bugs) I have experienced a case where the PSN was not getting the config from the PAN. It meant that I was configuring until I was blue in the face, but my results were always the same. I had to do a manual sync and then the PSN suddenly did what it was supposed to. 
You might want to share your config via screenshots and we can try help you   

I see. noted on your points . I'm working with TAC on this issue but seems India TAC is also having a bit struggle to test it out or not sure what is the issue as its been more delay to get the response back on this.

Thanks for your inputs will check on this with TAC.

Cristian Matei
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If your config is good and AD authentication works, the first thing i would do is apply the latest patch to ISE.

Regards,

Cristian Matei.

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I agree with Arne that more details are needed.

You may want to call TAC rather than troubleshooting in the forum.

Thanks ...already involved TAC ..lets see... :)