Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Posturing not working , not re-directing me towards Posture Portal

Hi,

I am testing a use case of Posturing. In which i have done below:

1. End point (AD user from IT group) is getting IP from DHCP through Wired Dot1x.

2. Client provision policy is configured to match the AD user from IT group and Radius Service type : framed (to match dot1x traffic) and Posture profile is mapped to it.

3. After Wired dot1x Authentication and Authorization the Posture Policy which should hit the end point is created to re-direct the traffic has three conditions: user from IT AD group, Machine Authentication: Yes, Posture status: Unknown  and a authorization profile is called to redirect the www traffic towards posture portal.

4. when i am opening the browser, its not redirecting me towards posture portal.

5. How the ISE came to know that its first time posture check for unknown device? and it will redirect the user towards Posture portal.

please help me to fix this.

Thanks

Garry

3 Replies 3

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would need to provide a lot more information to potentially troubleshoot where the problem lies (ISE posture configuration, network device, ACLs, AnyConnect  posture, ...). I recommend this as a case for TAC.

Thanks Thomas.

Cristian Matei
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If has no posture data received from the endpoint. Before opening a TAC case, ensure you've properly configured all the moving parts, use this guide as an example.

Regards,

Cristian Matei.