Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hi Karthi,It is possible to

Hi Karthi,

It is possible to implement Prime Network without unit server. The AVMs 101 & above where the VNEs for the respective network elements are modeled can be hosted in the Prime Network Gateway server, provided there is enough memory. By this way we can avoid the unit server. But this way of implementation may not scale well & could be suitable only for small networks.

***********Plz do rate this post if you found it helpful*************************

Thanks & Regards,

Vignesh R P

Whenever I hit poll now

Whenever I hit poll now button for a VNE I see that the investigation state becomes unsynchronized. Is this an issue ?

Regards,

Karthi

Hi Karthi,When you hit the

Hi Karthi,

When you hit the poll now button for a VNE it is expected that the Investigation State for that VNE becomes Currently Unsynchronized. Now when you click the VNE Status button at the bottom of the page, the Description should read as "User initiated device re-synchronization" and then it is not an issue. If you see any other description outside this, there might be an issue & you may consider reporting this to TAC for further troubleshooting.

***********Plz do rate this post if you found it helpful*************************

Thanks & Regards,

Vignesh R P

Thanks a lot for clarifying

Thanks a lot for clarifying this guys.

Regards,

Karthi

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Karthi,    Adding on the

Hi Karthi,

Adding on the Vignesh reply,  this is a expected behavior if the investigation state become "unsyncronized" when clicking the poll button. The device investigate state should become "operational" once discovery is completed. It may take few mins. If it is still remaining "unsyncronized" then some registration is failing so you need to contact TAC team. 

Regards,

Jaminder Singh

Hi, Does Cisco Prime Network

Hi,

Does Cisco Prime Network support BFD protocol ? 

Thanks,

Ram

Hi Ram,BFD protocol is

Hi Ram,

BFD protocol is supported by Prime Network.

Thanks & Regards,

Vignesh R P

Thanks for the confirmation :

Thanks for the confirmation :)

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards