cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot access RV325 Web GUI

JianPan212872
Level 1
Level 1

My web GUI to RV325 router worked but now I cannot access it any more. Everything including openvpn and VLANs setup are still working but I'm unable to access and make any changes anymore. Restart by turning power off and on does not help. Thinking upgrade to RV345, but do I loose openvpn feature on RV345? Thanks.

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

you remember what firmaware it was running, how long was the uptime of this RV kit.

if possible reboot the RV and test.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks BB! I don't remember the firmware version. It had been up for well over a year (there were power on and off due to power outage in between). Right now, I simply cannot bring up web GUI to access the setting (trying to access then eventually fail).

I used SSH to login to the RV325 with my admin credentials. From the command prompt type:

interface vlan add 222

Now browse to your RV325 and it should come up.

You can use 

interface vlan del 222

to remove it 

Seems to be some kind of new bug.

I was able to ssh into it, but the web GUI is still not working.  I guess I will try command line interface to make changes.  I will need to reassign a port to a different VLAN, and I believe I can use "interface vlan membership" to do that.  Is there a "save" command after the change? Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: