Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco APIC-EM Appliance

csco10675262
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a query on the Cisco APIC-EM appliance; I would like to ask if it is possible to upgrade or replace the VNIC 1225T that ships with it? I would like to change it to VNIC 1225 for sfp+ support instead of 10BaseT however not too sure if it is supported?

Based on my understanding, the appliance is based on UCS C220 and it supports a variety of PCIEs however I am not too sure if it supports component customization for the APIC-EM Appliance.

Any suggestion is appreciated!

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Changing hardware components on an appliance is an on-your-own-risk operation ; things may work , but the configuration becomes unspported.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Changing hardware components on an appliance is an on-your-own-risk operation ; things may work , but the configuration becomes unspported.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi,

Appreciate for the help and update. I have checked with Cisco for confirmation and they have informed that its still supported so long its a product which may support it. In this case UCS C220 and its components.

Thanks.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card