cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASA/CX module cxsc experienced a data channel

secureIT
Level 4
Level 4

I am experiencing an issue with Cisco ASA CX module, which is throwing the below error very frequently.

module cxsc experienced a data channel communication failure data channel is down" "module cxcs data channel communication is UP"
these errors continuously coming in ASA seems it look like bug or hw failure

ASA version 9.2.2.4
CX version 9.3.1.1

Please help.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ashok Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi 

Looks like your are hitting the BUG ID : CSCun48868

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCun48868/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir

- Ashok

******************************************************************************************************

Please rate the post or mark as correct answer as it will help others looking for similar information

******************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ashok Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi 

Looks like your are hitting the BUG ID : CSCun48868

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCun48868/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir

- Ashok

Please rate the post or mark as correct answer as it will help others looking for similar information

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I agree with Ashok.

I was seeing similar issues with a customer running ASA 9.2(2.4). Upgrading the ASA to 9.2(3) seems to have remedied the issue.

I'd also bring your CX release up to the latest patch level. Currently that would be 9.3(3.1) Build 13.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: