Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Business 350 Series CBS350 - Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.10

Hello,

why the switches Cisco Business 350 Series CBS350 are not Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.10 compatible

It is not possible to display version information and make updates
it is also impossible to save the configurations

Best regards,

CBS350-8P-E-2G
Version : 3.0.0.69

9 Replies 9

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- It should be supported as it is being mentioned in https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-10/supported/devices/PI310-Supported-Device-List.xlsx , look at the firmware requirement (too). Must be running >3.0.0.61

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hello,

odd indeed, as you are running the required firmware release, and the CBS switches are also included in the list of compatible devices.

I would reboot the CBS switches, and then run the discovery again on Prime...

Hello,

I update to 3.1.1.7, restart then relaunch Prime discovery

Always nothing

Thanks for your help 

- Remove the particular device from Prime and re-add it , but before the final add press Verify Credentials first, if that does not help - raise a TAC case : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

it still doesn't work with having delete and add switch,

I open a TAC Case
Thank you

Is this problem solved please? I have this problem too

No, it's not solved

Hi,

Do you have response for your TAC ?

cac
Level 1
Level 1

Is this problem solved please? I have this problem too