cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have installed STUN running on Apache Tomcat 7.0 . We are  trying to get the STUN logs updated in the catalina.out logs .  Right now we could only get the tomcat startup logs in the catalina.out but no logs are captured when there is a STUN transa...

Preethi K by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Prime-IDRBT/admin# show application status NCSHealth Monitor Server is starting.Ftp Server is runningDatabase server is runningTftp Server is runningMatlab Server is runningNMS Server is stopped.CNS Gateway with port 11011 is downCNS Gateway SSL with...

At work, I've got a limited amnt of bandwidth available to our site. However we have a DVR server that records our camera output. When the guards look at the camera from across the WAN, it bogs everything down as you might imagine. Question: We alrea...

Jeffcoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to configure Frame Relay.  I have 3 networks.192.168.1.0 network and 192.168.3.0 network can communicate each other but 192.168.1.0 network and 192.168.5.0 network can not communicate each other.They could communicate in my last try. I do no...

frame relay.png
shiva13 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have decided to replace the Mom & Pop ISP (M&P) with our telephone CLEC SP (CLEC). We would keep the Comcast link which is primary. We are only advertising the default route. Can I bring up the new service without notifying the old ISP? I have a t...

Leoyor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes