Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime 3.0 Wrong CLI Credential

Nitheshraj211
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am getting error in Cisco prime while adding device in Prime (i.e) wrong CLI credential. Please help me on this, thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi
The details you have set to login to the devices in PI is wrong so its kicking back an error saying it , you need to add the correct device login credentials for the device so PI can access it remotely

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You can also press Verify Credentials before the final add of the device into Prime.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

While giving Verify Credential getting dialog box like "Telnet/ SSH : unreachable"

Can you devices ping the prime server and reach it , is the VTY acl permitting the device and prime speak to each other by SSH/SNMP?
couple of things to check , without reach ability you cant ssh from prime so it cant collect the details off the device , it uses SSH and SNMP both need to be allowed speak to PI for data collection and stats

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card