Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco prime GUI is not loading .

Recently we built new prime and its running with 3.1 version.

Through CLI we can able to access but GUI (web page ) is not loading.

Version : 3.1.0
Build : 3.1.0.0.132

ncs status output:

------------

Health Monitor Server is running. ( [Role] Secondary [State] HA not Configured )
Database server is running
FTP Service is running
TFTP Service is running
Matlab Server is running
Matlab Server Instance 1 is running
NMS Server is running.
Plug and Play Gateway is running.
SAM Daemon is running ...
DA Daemon is running ...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello, good morning!

I think you have to check your servers, that error is clear I couldn't find bugs or anything like that related to that output, please verify the OVAs in your VMs in order to check if both are equal, the Prime cluster won't go up until this criterial be fulfilled.

Please do not forget to rate the useful answers, your rating promotes our participation.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Diana Karolina Rojas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello!

In order to access the secondary CPI you have to use https:ip address:8082 did you try that way? Try it and If that doesn't work please restart the NCS process.

Please do not forget to rate useful post.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the Reply :)

i have tried with https:ip address:8082 then i got the web GUI access for health monitor.

i can see the below logs:

High Availability Registration Failed - Failed to authenticate : The Open Virtualization Archive(OVA) files installed in the primary and secondary Prime Infrastructure servers do not match. The size of the secondary server must be greater than or equal to primary server; for example, if the primary Prime Infrastructure server is express OVA, then secondary Prime Infrastructure server must be express OVA.

Decomission successfully completed

Hello, good morning!

I think you have to check your servers, that error is clear I couldn't find bugs or anything like that related to that output, please verify the OVAs in your VMs in order to check if both are equal, the Prime cluster won't go up until this criterial be fulfilled.

Please do not forget to rate the useful answers, your rating promotes our participation.

Best Regards,

hola Diana

mi problema es Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2.0, pero parece estar relacionado con java

Exception in thread "main" java.util.NoSuchElementException

at java.util.Scanner.throwFor(Unknown Source)

at java.util.Scanner.next(Unknown Source)

at com.cisco.common.ha.config.HighAvailabilityConfig.parseXmlFile(HighAvailabilityConfig.java:212)

at com.cisco.common.ha.config.HighAvailabilityConfig.parseXmlFile(HighAvailabilityConfig.java:194)

at com.cisco.common.ha.config.HighAvailabilityConfig.<init>(HighAvailabilityConfig.java:174)

at com.cisco.common.ha.config.HighAvailabilityConfig.getInstance(HighAvailabilityConfig.java:183)

at com.cisco.packaging.WCSAdmin.stop(WCSAdmin.java:506)

at com.cisco.packaging.WCSAdmin.runMain(WCSAdmin.java:300)

at com.cisco.packaging.WCSAdmin.main(WCSAdmin.java:1123)

lo que me preocupa es que al correr los comandos 

a. Stop the NCS
b. Run 'ncs db reinitdb'
c. Start the NCS

o

a. NCS stop
b. NCS DB reinitdb
c. NCS start

perdería las configuraciones e información en la DB

¿alguna recomendación para arreglarlo?

Jades Moreira
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there!

I faced this problem today. When I was trying to access Cisco Prime via web, the web page it did not work but all services it was running. The first thing that I performed was reach the "stop" and "start" of NCS application, after that (about 1 hour) the services were running again and web access came back to work.

Thanks everyone!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card