Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infra 3.3 Map 'Import verification failed'

R3yskatajay
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am having issue at importing my exported maps with AP location data to another Cisco PI (same version). I am getting an error when I upload my .tar file to another Cisco PI. Anybody encountered this issue yet. Can share root cause and resolution? See attached photo.

Cisco-PI-MAP-Error.jpg

Best Regards,

Rey

6 Replies 6

what options are you selecting when you import?

Hi,

I go to Maps>Site Maps>Import>Map Archive and then select 3rd Party XML/Zip Format[supported schema definitions only]. I only managed to successfully do it ONCE. Then the next import attempt failed even. I tried restarting the Cisco PI server by going to the cli and typing ncs stop/start but that doesnt help.

I tried the same process you did with IE and it failed with the same error message, and then I tried to export again failed..

I tried both process with FireFox and Chrome and it works.. Try using chrome or firefox.

Thank you for the tip. I am currently using Chrome. Maybe I will try firefox and see. I will update you. Thanks mate.

I tried IE, Firefox and Chrome. All failed to import the maps and still getting the same error. Anything else we can try? I'm at the end of my wits :(
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: