cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0 add antenna?

Hi!,   

I Have installed a cisco infrastructure 2.0 application. during the configuration phase of the heatmaps I notice that my antenna model is not in the list; there is a "generic antenna" option but this antenna is a "directional" antenna but my model is AIR-ANT2430V-R an omni-directional antenna. how can i ADD my exact model of antenna to the Prime Infrastructure app?

3 Replies 3

Just to be more specific, i need to know if is possible add more antennas on this option marked on the picture... this is to avoid use the "other" option or other equivalent model (which is what i have configured now based on the dBi value)... thanks in advance for any idea...

CISCOPRIMEE.jpg

Did you ever find an answer to this?  I have the same issue.

I am using Terrawave dual band antenna's and I would like to add them to Cisco Prime version 1.

http://www.terra-wave.com/shop/242549585-ghz-254-dbi-mini-quad-diversity-omnidirectional-antenna-with-rptnc-plug-connector-p-897.html

I opened a TAC ticket and they said that if the antenna is not on cisco prime (for the selected AP Model) you are using an incorrect (or unsupported) antenna... Even if your ap is working well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: