Views
Helpful
Replies

Corporate Infrastructure Help

Skyamoebe551
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I am currenlty working on packet tracer project for school regarding this information of a corporation "Across the States Bank (ASB) takes pride in providing our customers with superior service and the ability to manage their finances 24/7 from anywhere in the world. As one of America's largest banks, our 132,500 employees are available to address personal and business banking customer needs any time of the day or night by phone, e-mail, or through our online chat feature. Our seamless online and mobile banking and 24-hour customer support ensure that your money management needs can always be met.Based in Metropolis, California, ASB offers over 17,000 branch offices and ATMs to service customers across the continental United States. When traveling abroad, ASB customers can easily access accounts and complete routine banking transactions in most European nations through our foreign partner, Across the EU Bank. Always looking for means of expanding our $10 billion business, we are developing additional foreign partnerships that will soon allow us to expand our services to South America and Asia to better meet our customer needs." 

I need help fixing my diagram to look a bit better and include separate subnets for all major departments in your corporation. You will need to subnet appropriately to account for all workstations, printers, and servers for each network and subnet.Ensure that any/all manufacturing, wireless networks, and public facing systems are appropriately airgapped by including a separate router and VLAN for those departments. As well as IPv6 network addresses and subnets. Include labeling for a minimum of 6 devices in a minimum of 3 subnets (a minimum of 2 devices per subnet or segment). I would like to stick along the lines of using 192.168.200.0. 

I have included what I have create so far. The assingments so far haven't has us actually configure the devices just creating a diagram. I will greatly appreciate any help or tips I can get. As most of the class is a learn it yourself.

1 Reply 1

Skyamoebe551
Level 1
Level 1

This is what has been done leading up to what I’m asking above. Any help would greatly appreciate it. I have attempted to get clearance from my professor and no response yet. I am struggling with this assignment between full time job and being a single parent. 

1. Propose a network infrastructure topology for your corporation. Using the corporate profile, build a network diagram that utilizes business class devices as appropriate. Be sure to include a demilitarized zone (DMZ) for your outward-facing servers. For the time being, focus only on the network infrastructure of your main or corporate office.
  2. Update your corporate network diagram to include branch offices and remote sites. If your company only has one site, you must assume that at least one executive insists on operating a home office. Also, assume that any manufacturing operations are located in a separate building/site. Update your network infrastructure diagram to reflect WAN technologies. Update your network infrastructure diagram to reflect the use of VPN technologies.