Views
Helpful
Replies

credential set policy is not working in LMS4.0

ROMAN TOMASEK
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem with credential set policy. I created five credentials sets and I configured policy based on IP Range for these credential sets (see the attachment). When I created a report for credentials verification, the following message appeared: "None of the devices have credential verification data."

I tried to run discovery again, but the result is same:-(. Only when I configured credentials for all devices manually, the verification report is success. Is this a known behaviour or is it a bug?

Thank you.

Roman

3 Replies 3

Thomas Masters
Level 1
Level 1

It is my understanding that this only is applied to newly discovered devices as they are added to DCR.

I recommend you remove a device from DCR and then run discovery to see if it updates accordingly.

Hello Thomas,

thank you for your replay. Are you sure about it? It means that I can't use new credentials policy for the current devices. So when I will change credentials on the devices, I will have to remove and rediscover again these devices???? It is horrible:-( Thanks Roman

I am having a similiar problem. i unmanaged the devices then deleted them. i then ran another discovery but the same old values are used for the devices discovered even though i updates the credential sets.