cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Report Question - Finding GBICs

simon.bell
Level 1
Level 1

I've been trying to build a custom report that shows the information contained in "Detailed Device Report" > Processor Port Interfaces > Port Description

This shows which port has what type of GBIC installed, but I cannot find an attribute in the Custom Report Generator that reports this information.

Can anyone offer some guidance?

TIA

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of RME?

4.2.0 - Windows Host

This table seems to still be a casualty of CSCsj78780, a feature request asking for more attributes to be available for custom reports. Until this is added, you can export the DDR, and extract the data from there.

Dang... get'n the data from the DDR is how i'm currently doing it, it's just a bit of a pain... thanks tho.

simon

so in the bugID it say's it was resolved in 4.1.1 - is this still an open issue dev is working on?

Yes. The bug is currently Postponed pending resolution of more missing elements. The true fix for this may only come in the new ODBC access being provided in LMS 3.2. While the initial phase will not export this data, and future release will most likely make it available.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: