cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EoS/EoL report

nawas
Level 4
Level 4

Unable to run Eos/EoL report, I get error that my cisco.com credential are not valid, I verified my credential and they work fine. I'm running RME4.3.2 on Solaris 10.

3 Replies 3

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

have you installed cwcs33x-sol-CSCto46927-1.tar (solaris) cwcs33x-win-CSCto46927-1.zip (windows) yet? Your error seems to  indicate that you really have an issue with CCO login, not with the URL for generating the report. But if you havn't the patch installed, you need it anyway...

Also, once I had to set the CCO credentials explicitely in

Common Services > Server > Security > Cisco.com Connection Management > Cisco.com User Account Setup

My credentials are fine, I'm able to run software report and download images from within Cisco works but the hardware Eos/Eol doesn't seem to work. I don't think I have this patch, I will install and try-

I installed the patch for solaris I'm now able to run the report but it failed with the following error

"there is a problem in generating the PDF/CSV file. Check the job log for more details." here is the log from job.log

Please advise.

Wed Apr 11  15:23:57 EDT 2012 ],ERROR,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.datagenerators.EOS_EOL_RDG,getData,281,Exception while creating EOS_EOL reportcom.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.util.IRException: Cisco.com Exception
        at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.datagenerators.EOS_EOL_RDG.getData(EOS_EOL_RDG.java:234)
        at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.datagenerators.DataGenRequestHandler.getData(DataGenRequestHandler.java:44)
        at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.job.JobExecutor.generateReportData(JobExecutor.java:858)
        at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.job.JobExecutor.runReport(JobExecutor.java:453)
        at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.job.JobExecutor.main(JobExecutor.java:1272)

[ Wed Apr 11  15:23:57 EDT 2012 ],ERROR,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.job.JobExecutor,generateReportData,866,IRException throwncom.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.util.IRException: Cisco.com Exception
        at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.datagenerators.EOS_EOL_RDG.getData(EOS_EOL_RDG.java:283)
        at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.datagenerators.DataGenRequestHandler.getData(DataGenRequestHandler.java:44)
        at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.job.JobExecutor.generateReportData(JobExecutor.java:858)
        at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.job.JobExecutor.runReport(JobExecutor.java:453)
        at com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.job.JobExecutor.main(JobExecutor.java:1272)

[ Wed Apr 11  15:23:57 EDT 2012 ],ERROR,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.job.JobExecutor,generateReportData,869,1Cisco.com exception
[ Wed Apr 11  15:23:57 EDT 2012 ],ERROR,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.inventory.reports.job.JobExecutor,runReport,676,Report generation is not successful