cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to using SNMP to ping other router.In IPv4 we can use CISCO-PING-MIB.BUT:CISCO-PING-MIB  support IPv6 ?I try  "snmpset" on 7206 router IOS 15.1(3)S2, but it seem not support ipv6.(222 is random choosed)snmpset -v 2c -c public 172.16.212.229 .1...

mtiger by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our server that is currently running LMS 3.2 is going to have to be rebuilt.  That means that LMS 3.2 is going to be blown away.  The only thing I am interested in saving is the Config Archive in RME.  The LMS 3.2 was purchased as and upgrade from LM...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed latest CNA version (5.7(5)).I'm trying to add our 4510E to community, but in CNA, after find the device, it appears a message "unsupported device".If I connect to 4510 with a browser, I can manage it, and the first link in page is "Cis...

Hi Cisco Community,On my 2960, 3550, and 2801 equipment which all have IOS 12.2 or 12.3 I am able to obtain things like "show tech" and save it on a tftp server in this manner:ch3550#show tech | redirect tftp://192.168.18.18/techsupport.txtThis is be...

We have cisco works LMS 3.1  and the server have very problems, we need format the server and reinstall the Cisco Works, when I doin backup and restore of data LMS We lost the licenses? or when we restore the data in the server we have the same licen...

Dear All, I have open my 25, 110, 80 port on my Server from local i can telnet all those via my private ip but from public ip its not responding. 2nd thing I can ping both ips of My server through private ip and through public ip. Any help to solve t...

Hello,In IOS under EEM action we have command and pattern options to provide an imput based on specific pattern. I can not find that option in NX-OS. Is there any other syntax in NX-OS for similar application? Basically on a specific track down event...

Unable to run Eos/EoL report, I get error that my cisco.com credential are not valid, I verified my credential and they work fine. I'm running RME4.3.2 on Solaris 10.

nawas by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I've got a Cisco SF300-24p and would like to monitor trough snmp:- errors on ethernet ports- the fan status- cpu load- temperature, if supportedI already did a snmpwalk, but its hard to find the right OIDs.Could someone help me please?Thank...