Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC report questions - related to user web activities

riderfaiz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help~ We have a FTD managed by FMC. It still runs the AD integration feature but not ISE. I would like to run a report on FMC. What I try to get is which categories the users in specific by user name  in the network access to. For example, user_a access to violence, education institutions, weapons, internet communications...etc...all those category list shown in the firewall). Ideally it can narrow down to which network(s) in the firewall.

I can only find a template called "allowed and denied connectrions by url category". But I may want some reports with more details like what I described above. Do you think this can be achieved?

Hope you can help. Thank you for your help in advance.

Takami Chiro 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

HI Bandi,

Thank you for your quick response. I really appreciate it. That is bad. I did not even have a syslog server. I will look into this. I am hoping Cisco device can always provide better reporting feature

Thank you again !

Takami Chiro

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not that i have seen full report like this, instead you can send the Logs to Syslog Server - and generate your own reports.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

HI Bandi,

Thank you for your quick response. I really appreciate it. That is bad. I did not even have a syslog server. I will look into this. I am hoping Cisco device can always provide better reporting feature

Thank you again !

Takami Chiro

i am sure I do expect a lot, we may raise our wishes to come true. by the way what version of FMC - I was looking 6.X - not sure 7.2 and 7.3 have the latest.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Yes~~ customers like us always asking for me I am hoping the software team can always use the customers' perspective to provide more features.

We may not be able to upgrade to those new versions because we do not have IDT or ISE. I know our 2100 and FMC 1000 is end of sale life too.I did not expect to think about upgrading the hardware so soon while we have it for only 3 years....

Thank you again for your response! Take care.