cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,I met a trouble, i have 2 C9500 switches, model are C9500-24Y4C.One switch has plug in mgmt port, another has not mgmt port.Because we have process for buidling power maintanence, and then reload them.After they reload(used write & reload comma...

HI All,'show cdp neighbors' will show the connected devices and its capability.To what kind of devices does the capability code 'H' will be set, is it done only for Cisco VoIP phones or Cisco UCS servers.If the end host is a linux server, will the ta...

rsie2019 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I try to limit the Syslog Messages, that are sent to a Syslog Server. I started by using a syslog discriminator. My Goal is, to filter all Syslog Messages, that has a Successfull ending in terms of Authentication. I startet by creating the foll...

I have a 2 different networks. LAN1 with SG550X and LAN2 wih C9300. I connected these networks with L3 etherchannel. I need Multicast in LAN1 from LAN2. I cant find PIM configuration in SG550X.How do I Multicast SG550X L3 ?Thanks

how do i fix this problemR1(config)#do sh parser viewCurrent view is 'root'R1(config)#parser view SNR-ADMIN superview                                                        ^%    Invalid input detected at '^' marker

gard by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I am doing this as part of an assignment. The main goal I am trying to achieve is to get IPsec working on all routers. The file I attached was the last working version of this however every time I open the file now it no longer works on any sites ...

j05hpa by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes