Views
Helpful
Replies

Help Needed: Logical Design

finley
Level 1
Level 1
2 Replies 2

@finley is this school assignment? if so what are the things you have done so far?

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

finley
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out. Yes, this is indeed a school assignment I'm currently working on. I apologize if my previous message didn't make that clear.

To provide you with an update on my progress so far, here's what I've accomplished:

I have encountered some difficulties in determining the appropriate end devices to include in each distinct space, such as the Living room, Dining room, Master's Bedroom, and Bathroom. Similarly, I am unsure about which network devices would be best suited for this specific scenario since my professor did not provide specific instructions or cover scenario-based setups in Cisco Packet Tracer.

As a result, I'm seeking guidance on what type of end devices to use in each room or space and what network devices would be most suitable to ensure an efficient and reliable network connection throughout the building.

If you have any insights, suggestions, or even sample configurations that can help me overcome these challenges, I would be immensely grateful. Additionally, any resources, tutorials, or documentation that could assist me in understanding the selection of end devices and network equipment would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance! If you have any further questions or require additional information, please let me know.