cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,can anyone help please, i am trying to verify that Cisco have the UKCA certificate to cover the IE3300-8t2s-e product line.Please direct me to the right person, or confirm this with a cert if possible, thank you very much. Ian Mc CullochEolas Tech...

Hey everyone, i have an issue with trying to tftp a file to a switch i have.  i have tried direct ethernet connection to the switch, with spanning tree and with out with just an access port. switch was unable to ping PC directly connect but pc could ...

Bryson F by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Cisco Business Dashboard 2.4.1.20220411 (FINDIT)SG350X-MP24 Firmware Version 2.5.9.13I have a problem where one device is constantly online and I wish he wouldn't show up in Cisco FINDIT in the inventory.And can't delete it because it's online ...

loranger_5-1668588259978.png loranger_1-1668587698921.png
loranger by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed the Cisco Business 350 Series switch with 12 SFP+ ports and was wondering about the Link Aggregation setup. What I want to do is utilize two ports that will allow me to either double the connection speed of the workstations that I've...

David266 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,i've DCHP server configured on FW eth1/4 and static IP on router interface Gi0/0.Which configuration i should apply to ROUTER-EDGE in order that PC4 could receive IP address from FW DHCP server? Thanks in advance,MG

image.png
gabelz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes