cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I can't see the MAC address on Cisco Prime

federico.amigo
Level 1
Level 1

Necesitamos verificar las MAC registradas por puerto en un Switch 6513 desde Prime.

Al ingresar por Monitor/Monitoring Tools/Clients and Users dicho equipo no esta listado.

Se podra verificar porque ocurre esto cuando con los demas Switch se puede ver sin problema esta informacion?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need to check the registered MACs per port on a Switch 6513 from Prime.

When entering through Monitor/Monitoring Tools/Clients and Users, said equipment is not listed.

Can you verify why this happens when you can see this information without a problem with the other Switches?

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Make sure to use a recent Prime version , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I use Cisco Prime 3.10. I've searched for compatibility and it's ok.I am not sure what is the problem.

Yo uso Cisco Prime 3.10. He buscado la compatibilidad y está bien. No estoy seguro de cual es el problema.

- Try removing the device from Prime and add it again, make sure snmp credentials are configured too and or Press Verify Credentials before the final add, 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hola,

¿Puedes ver alguna MAC registrada desde la línea de comando, es decir, cuando no se usa Prime ?

show mac-address-table

federico.amigo
Level 1
Level 1

Las credenciales estan Ok, Prime puede ver el equipo y colectar datos.
Las MAC se ven sin problema desde la linea de comando.
Se intento eliminar y volver a crear el equipo.

Estoy haciendo revisión de Prime

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The credentials are Ok, Prime can see the equipment and collect data.

MACs are seen without problem from the command line.

Tried to delete and recreate the team.

I'm doing Prime review.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card