cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Trying to setup a new system with DHCP controller/firewall, new switch L2/L3 48 ports and wondering generally what is the best approach in designing VLANs, when do you normally need/recommended to create them and when to avoid unnecessary comp...

Hi there,As I am in the process of starting/prepare some changes on some networks settings (smalls like 1 48 ports POE switch, 15AP, 50/100users between pcs/ipads/phones/av sys etc), changing dhcp controller/firewall/switch and improving general syst...

Resolved! REMOTE IN/SUPPORT

Hi all!Just wondering managing now some racks from different places, with some basic systems-dhcp controller/firewall-switch poe 48port l2/l3-15 APs-AV systems/streaming/apple tvs etc-50/100 users in total- NASwhat would be the best setup to be able ...

HiI am in search for routers than can support multiple hotspots or that I can see the data or traffic consumed in each SSID, I just need a counter for traffic consumed per network, hopefully I can find a solution with this devices, any device that ca...

danny022 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes