cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I need the cisco commands to get the below like output -! Last configuration change at 20:06:55 GMT Sat Sep 29 2007 by shyue

pughaz1330
Level 1
Level 1

I need the cisco commands to get the below like output while executing the  " Sh run " command in cisco router ; Can any one help me on this

! Last configuration change at 20:06:55 GMT Sat Sep 29 2007 by shyue
! NVRAM config last updated at 22:53:16 GMT Fri Sep 28 2007 by syscom

6 Replies 6

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

"show run | include GMT" for one.

pughaz1330
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks foryour replay and Sorry misunderstood it ;

my requirement is when i give sh run command i am not able to see the below statements ; which i need while i give sh run , so can u please give me the commands to get those below details in the Sh run ,

my requirement is when i give sh run command i am not able to see the below statements ; which i need while i give sh run ,presently i am not getting this while excuting sh run command so can u please give me the commands to get those below details in the Sh run ,

Any Tech^y can help on this !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I donot thing there is a command to check the last config.

However, i too had the same problem, my router when sh run didnt display the last config change....I used the below command and got the result

R1#  show run | inc
R1#  show run | include last
! No configuration change since last restart
R1#

In order to see those lines, you must have made a configuration change since the router was last booted.  For the NVRAM line to show up, you must have performed a "write mem" since the time the router was last booted.  So, do "config t", then exit.  Then look at "show run | inc Last".  You should see the date.

In my experience getting the "last updated ..." output depends on the router having an authoritative time setting. The best way to do this is to configure the router to learn NTP time from some NTP time server (many are available in the Internet). Or you can do a set clock command (but you must do this every time that the router reloads.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: