cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Data Collection doesn't run in Campus Manager 5.2.1.It is also impossible to delete a device, or a link, or even does a Perform Data Collection on a Network Topolgy map. I have an error message saying the Data Collection is already running.I check...

aureglias by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a MCS7845 running CISCO IP TELEPHONY SERVERS OS 2003 (windows).It is not connected to the network yet as I am installing for security scans first.I installed UOM and now am trying to install USSM on the same server.  The preinstallation checks...

Hi Team,I want to capture traffic for particluar server connected to one of port on cisco switch.Ho can i do it using RMON using SNMP?Also how would i know which MIB varible to use for interface traffic tracking?Can anyone guide me n this?ThanksManis...

I have just completed an Install of LMS 3.2I have tried to apply the latest device update package the download site for DFM.However I get the following message "consitency check for base package DFMSharedUpdates."When I look at the Common Services, S...

Netpro's can you help ?I'm running LMS 3.2 on Windows 2003 Server.When navigating to Common Services -> Device and Credentials -> Device Discovery -> Discovery Settings I'm getting a HTTP Status 500 error on the page.I have been through CSCsq63152 in...

lee-h by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes